Malaysia is a blend of different customs, cultures, religions and cuisines. If countries were awarded for multiplicity, Malaysia would top foremost place. From mountains to large islands, tropical rainforest to fertile highlands, every bit is diverse. Malaysia is divided into two main landmasses. East Malaysia is across the South China Sea and west Malaysia occupies the southern half of a peninsula shared with Thailand. Here, the overview of the best places in Malaysia – Kota Bharu, Melaka, Cameron Highlands, Kota Kinabalu, Kuching, Penang, Kuala Lumpur, Taman Negara, Langkawi, Gunung Mulu National Park.
- 3nights accommodation in Langkawi at your Choice of Hotel
- 3nights accommodation in Kuala Lumpur at your Choice of Hotel
- Daily breakfast
- Seat in Coach Half Day City Tour of Langkawi.
- Seat in Coach Airport Hotel Airport transfers at Langkawi.
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City tour on Seat in Coach basis
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park on Seat in Coach basis
- All Airport Hotel Airport transfers at Kuala Lumpur on Seat in Coach basis
- Return Air Ticket
- Malaysia Visa Fees
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Lunch and dinner
- Early Check in/ Late Check Out charges
- Any other personal expenses/Optional tours/Surcharges.
- Anything extra which is not mentioned in "Package Inclusions Column”
- Government Service Tax 4.50% Extra